kreslik.com - Traders Community Forum Index Home Page
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  My Watched Topics  •  Log in to check your PMs  •  Log in
Calendar 
View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your PMsView next topic
Brookmyre

australia.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:40 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Bredin, Love the spread indicator. Brilliant!

Leo Gender:Male Cock OfflinePersonal Gallery of BrookmyreView user's profileSend private message
bredin

newzealand.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:31 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

cliftonarms wrote:
Bredin - I would like to complement you on your coding abilities, especially with respect to your II_SupDem.mq4

I am a pro coder in other languages and was both pleased and impressed to find Sam Seidens methods coded in an indicator. A tricky one...Well done.

thanks mate, but I really am just a "cut and paste" coder Wink

II_Supdem is really a ZZ indi with a filter and some uglycode(tm) Laughing

G.

Sagittarius Gender:Male Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of bredinView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
bredin

newzealand.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:36 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

thanks brookmyre,
I stole the idea from another trade platform Wink

G.

Sagittarius Gender:Male Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of bredinView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Brookmyre

australia.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:01 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Stole/inspired by... Wink

Leo Gender:Male Cock OfflinePersonal Gallery of BrookmyreView user's profileSend private message
bredin

newzealand.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:44 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

just noticed that at the max zoom level the spread moves from the right hand edge of the screen to right next to the last bar on the chart.

I have fixed it, and will upload it later as its not a major problem.

G.

MightyOne

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:50 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Brookmyre wrote:
Bredin, Love the spread indicator. Brilliant!

I think that Bredin should work for MetaTrader Wink

Gender:Male  OfflinePersonal Gallery of MightyOneView user's profile
poltergeist

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:18 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

bredin,

I have problem with II_DB_RANGE and II_ShowPairCool.
when I add them, they are "invisible" or there is only AUDUSD in every line of DB_RANGE...
what I missed?

OfflinePersonal Gallery of poltergeistView user's profileSend private message
bredin

newzealand.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:27 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

poltergeist wrote:
bredin,

I have problem with II_DB_RANGE and II_ShowPairCool.
when I add them, they are "invisible" or there is only AUDUSD in every line of DB_RANGE...
what I missed?
there is an issue with II_DB_RANGE where nothing will show if you include a pair that your broker does not carry. I could not find a way to check this programatically since it seems any query to an unsupporeted pair crashed the indi (ie an issue with MT4's handler).

Same pair on every line? cant replicate that at my end, but it was something that I had to during coding. Have you changed the code in any way?

II_ShowPairCool: I cannot replicate that either. it loads just fine on my end.

There may be an issue (for both indis) if you move the pox.x and/or pos.y values too close to the edge of the screen, MT4 will not draw those objects. change these values to 200 to see if that is the issue.

G.

poltergeist

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:47 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

bredin wrote:

there is an issue with II_DB_RANGE where nothing will show if you include a pair that your broker does not carry. I could not find a way to check this programatically since it seems any query to an unsupporeted pair crashed the indi (ie an issue with MT4's handler).

It seemed that MTB carries all of these pairs checked as "true", but I shall examine that.

Quote:

Same pair on every line? cant replicate that at my end, but it was something that I had to during coding. Have you changed the code in any way?

I have not changed anything in the code.
It happened once or twice. There was AUDUSD in every line, column spread - "3.3" in every line, and rest of columns was filled with "0". I shall try to get such an output tonight, and post it if you want.

Quote:

II_ShowPairCool: I cannot replicate that either. it loads just fine on my end.

There may be an issue (for both indis) if you move the pox.x and/or pos.y values too close to the edge of the screen, MT4 will not draw those objects. change these values to 200 to see if that is the issue.

G.

thx. shall check this solution.

poltergeist

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:38 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

bredin,
II_DB_RANGE - works when I filtered pairs.
II_ShowPairCool - even when I change position, there is only actual pair name, rotated... and that's all... have to try sth else... Smile
anyway, thx

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your PMsView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic