Blubbb's free indicator and expert advisor thread

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

aVi

Postby aVi » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:02 pm

Patch wrote:GM aVi

Ended up loading the truck till 10.30 last night. First one broke down in the morning and they had to replace it. Josh and wife are heading for Houston this morning. I passed along your words to me from the other day. thx.

Morning and no problemo.

Aw man, that's rough. I hope the loading wasn't too much of a hassle. Was it a UHaul? I loathe those big clunky things.

I wish them safe travels.
Wake up Mr. Green...

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Patch

Postby Patch » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:19 pm

aVi

Hey, I was expecting to be vacumming or something, It is a 22 foot Penski and we loaded a honda on a 4 wheel trailer in the dark, except I went to the store and got a flashlight so we could see under the car at night.

Hey what island is The Island - is that Long Island, or is it the Outter Banks, OBX my favorite island of all? Is that a picture of you playing chest in your icon picture? You look like a great Trader !!!

I just read a post by a young kid with three young boys, I think it was in 2%, that he got rid of all indicators except something, and he is seeing things he never saw with indicators. No, it was at todays posts for Never Loss Again. I've been watching the buck-swissy on the M15 with the DTB and added a STO. I've got a feeling I am going to be asking a lot of dumb questions, learning about all the info, and its significance on the chart. H1 is bias short, while D1 is bias long right now. And the usdchf is pretty much going sideways right now. I've also been sneaking in a few trend lines--I think they are gray ok since they are straight and don't squiggle.

Off to work I go,
jb
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

aVi

Postby aVi » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Patch wrote:aVi

Hey, I was expecting to be vacumming or something, It is a 22 foot Penski and we loaded a honda on a 4 wheel trailer in the dark, except I went to the store and got a flashlight so we could see under the car at night.

Hey what island is The Island - is that Long Island, or is it the Outter Banks, OBX my favorite island of all? Is that a picture of you playing chest in your icon picture? You look like a great Trader !!!

I just read a post by a young kid with three young boys, I think it was in 2%, that he got rid of all indicators except something, and he is seeing things he never saw with indicators. No, it was at todays posts for Never Loss Again. I've been watching the buck-swissy on the M15 with the DTB and added a STO. I've got a feeling I am going to be asking a lot of dumb questions, learning about all the info, and its significance on the chart. H1 is bias short, while D1 is bias long right now. And the usdchf is pretty much going sideways right now. I've also been sneaking in a few trend lines--I think they are gray ok since they are straight and don't squiggle.

Off to work I go,
jb

I look like a good trader huh? Now, if only I could trade like one.... :lol:

Not me though, just an img I found in a search. Plus I do enjoy playing chess whenever I have free-time... which lately is never. Just thought the pic fit me for some reason.

The island = Hawaii. Only temporary.

Don't worry about asking stupid questions, I still ask stupid questions... it's the only way for one like myself to get 'unstupid'. :lol:

Death to squiggly and all his friends.
Wake up Mr. Green...

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:55 am

Hey aVi

Go easy on me and Mr Squiggly. I am in squig detox right now, and I still like the STO and Mr Bollinger.

HAWAII. I can't think of another island I would rather be on. What are you doing out there?

We are going to understand and figure this thing call trading profitably out together. It is not that difficult, a lot of dumb as dirt people have do so. It is us smart, emotional guys that have all the trouble.

Travel update. Josh and wife left Elliocott City about 9.50 am this morning. Arrived and settled down for the night in Nashville or some city on 81 about 10 pm this evening. At one point they were talking about driving straight through. The weather is great so far, but I find night driving a bit more difficult. I guess I ain't no spring chicken any more.

I am still trying to decide if I would rather be water boarding or Draining the Banks or Both. I think our country is in real trouble on several fronts, and it is time for good men and women to stand up and be heard. jb
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:24 am

aVi

I don't recall where I posted the chart so I will do so here one more time. I think, that this trading game we are playing is a lot easier than we both think. jb
Attachments
2009.07.08-gbpuse M5.gif
2009.07.08-gbpuse M5.gif (50.96 KiB) Viewed 3871 times

blubbb

Postby blubbb » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:02 am

Uhm, what are the squigglies doing in my thread? ;-)

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:06 pm

Good Morning Blubbb

Sorry about the squigglies

My mistake

I wonder how they look on the M1

jb

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:09 pm

Submitting this for your consideration blubbb:

Is it possible for you to add buy zone code to the custom candles indi as a true/false option?

No bells or whistles just lines plotted from the custom open as shown in the picture.

3 inputs: straddle, channel, & take profit.

Naturally you can decline ;)

blubbb

Postby blubbb » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:00 pm

You mean from the OPEN of the last custom candle? (unlike in your picture)

Something like this:

Edit: Newest version on page 1.
Last edited by blubbb on Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:07 am

blubbb wrote:You mean from the OPEN of the last custom candle? (unlike in your picture)

Something like this:

Sorry for the confusion :oops:

Thank you so much blubbb!

Am am deleting every other indicator in my folder after I finish this text.

If anyone has more indicators on their chart than the Blubbb_CustomCandle then they have too many indicators on their chart!

Return to “beginners forum”